This is one of the most beautiful charities on my radar — one that makes beauty a family affair by facilitating the donation of natural hair between mothers, daughters, sisters and friends, for the purpose of making wigs for loved ones who have lost their own hair. Each of us knows at least one person who has done such a noble deed via Locks of Love — two of my sister to name a few.
The charity has partnered with Nexxus® Salon Hair Care to educate potential givers about the proper method for hair cair and donation via an online video tutorial. Hopefully this will insure that more hair is preserved for needy children who have lost their own hair to various medical conditions a
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS