Everything new and noteworthy in makeup seems to be focused on upping the ante in the nail space. Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish for spring 2013 is something every girl should own, in all the shades. Do not pass go: simply make a mad dash to your nearest Sephora and stock up before these limited editions become rare collectibles.
Inspired by the beautiful and delicate markings on a bird’s eggs (which is hard to miss on the finished products), these speckled eggshell one-of-a-kind nail lacquers have us ecstatic. They’re currently available in five pastel and neutral shades for spring 2013 including: Speckle (a lavender/eggplant shade), Motle (mint green), Fragile (a classic robin’s egg
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS