Eyeliners are just hard to pin down. Some of them (like the gel liners) do extremely well, others refuse to stay in place for more than a few hours, resulting in smudges and far-from-straight lines.
The new L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail 24H Lacquer Liner ($9.95) comes in a small glass jar, accompanied by a gliding brush for expert application. On first glance, this looks like a gel eyeliner (think MAC’s Fluidline, $18 or Lancôme’s INK Artliner, $24.50) and it is definitely a cream pot formula. But it’s not marketed as a gel liner (although it is) – rather a lacquer liner that helps you achieve a flawless high-gloss look.
The liner is soft, silky and very creamy, and because of its c
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY