Move over Goldfinger, there’s a new golden one in town and it sparkles. The Man with the Golden Gun ($30) is an 18-karat gold leaf top coat from OPI that hits shelves in October, just in time to celebrate the November release of Skyfall, the 23rd installment in the James Bond series.
The gold top coat is part of OPI’s celebration of the James Bond Golden Anniversary—that’s 50 years of flicks starting with Dr. No in 1962. In tribute, the nail color company will release a special Skyfall Collection that comprises 12 colors ($8.50 each) with apropos names like “The Spy Who Loved Me,” a dark red hue, “Live and Let Die,” a nearly black shade, and “The Living Daylights,” a g
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY