If you had to choose just one area to improve, would you pick your body or your face? According to a new survey of over 1,000 American women commissioned by Syneron Medical, 70% of the women in the study said they are most worried about developing a tummy bulge, as opposed to only 50% who said they are worried about wrinkles and/or fine lines.
“It has been a long-held belief that a flawless complexion represents youth and beauty. With the focus on shapely bodies, this perception has shifted beyond a perfect face to include the perfect smooth body as well,” stated Tina Alster, M.D., board-certified dermatologist and director of the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery i
There is nothing as timeless, elegant, and versatile as the Little Black Dress (LBD). But try as you might, sometimes diet and exercise just aren’t enough to get that perfect LBD body. Luckily, body contouring company VelaShape® by Syneron® has teamed up with fashion label Teri Jon® by Rickie Freeman to empower women this holiday season to wear that LBD as never before. Together they are sponsoring the Little Vela Dress (LVD) Contest, which you can enter from November 12 to November 30 for a chance to win a $5,000 makeover.
As part of this fabulous makeover, one lucky winner will win four VelaShape® treatments. VelaShape® is the only FDA cleared device that effectively and safely
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY