There’s a reason certain restaurants dim the light and have people dine by candlelight. It helps set the mood for an evening of romance. Any darkened room will cause your pupils to dilate which in study after study has been shown to be a major sign of attraction and excitement. Add some flickering candles into the mix and take things up another notch or two — Your eyes sparkle, your skin gleams and you look a thousand times better!
The light given off by candles is akin to Photoshop for your complexion, giving off a warm, radiant, universally flattering glow. Most importantly, when you feel like your most gorgeous, confident and attractive self, you’re able to completely relax and real
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS