Medical aesthetics continue to evolve as the world of advanced skincare and anti-aging treatments matures. From skin tightening devices to “liquid facelifts,” these new technologies were explored during a robust panel of experts held at the recent HBA Expo in New York City. Entitled “The Present and Future of Medical Aesthetics: Trends from the Clinic to the Jar,” the panel members discussed how non-surgical methods are impacting retail trends and consumers.
“The medical aesthetics category continues to explode as consumers around the world seek the latest in injectables, active cosmetics, skin lightening and at-home devices. The global market is expected to increase more than
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY