Many eyes were on the clothes. But at BITB, we were all about what was above the black roll-neck sweaters of Michael Kors and below the hats of Oscar de la Renta.
However, there seems to have been an unprecedented amount of attention to nails; and although this season had swaths of nude, color is back for Fall 2013, and with a well-needed dose of fun.
At Assembly, Color Club designed neon yellow nails spotted with emojis. “The collection is all about New York and how now work and play are mixed up together,” explained nail lead Simcha Whitehall. “Everyone uses emojis, they are great shorthand and New York is all about speed. We also created black and white cookie nails.”
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY