Photo Credit: elureskin.com
Summer is the time to show some skin, but if your complexion is showing signs of previous sun indulgences, take care of that now. Fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations can be eliminated or minimized by the new crop of professional and at-home treatments. And once you have perfected your complexion, maintain it by protecting your skin everyday with an effective top-of-the line sunscreen. Here’s how to perfect and protect in two easy steps.
STEP 1: Erase signs of existing sun damage with radio frequency devices and/or topical treatments. These are two of our favorite options.
eTwo – This recently FDA-cleared aesthetic device focuses on facial rejuvenation with two unique treatments
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY