Photo Credit: www.sephora.com
Sometimes a girl just needs to splurge on great beauty products and treatments. But looking great doesn’t always have to cost you an arm and a leg. We’ve rounded up a dozen reasonably priced beauty bargains from prestige brands. To share the high-end fantasy, here are some of our fave products—all around $25.
DIOR AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With a rainbow hue of vibrant luscious colors, Vernis Nail Lacquer ($23) uses custom micronized ingredients to deliver 10 times the normal light refracting pigments. The result is a spectacular high gloss shine. Its special high-tech brush allows for a time saving one-step application and a flawless finish.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY