A glass of red wine a day can keep the doctor away and we can thank resveratrol—a potent antioxidant extracted from grape skins—for that. In fact, resveratrol is believed to play a key factor in the French Paradox (high-fat diet, relatively little heart disease). Beauty companies too are touting the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of resveratrol and incorporating it into skincare and even makeup. Resveratrol—good for you inside and out.
Leave it to Caudalíe, the vine-based skincare brand from France, to fully research the benefits of a vine-related ingre
Romantic and playful, what more could you want from a makeup collection to alleviate the winter doldrums? Enter the Laura Mercier limited-edition Lingerie Collection, available at department stores during January and February only. Inspired by lacy underthings as well as the Victorian era, the collection features four face, cheek, eye and lip products.
According to Matin Maulawizada, Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, the colors in the collection are, “beautifully warm to create glowing looks in the cold months and are spot on with the trend colors for spring.”
For the eyes and cheeks, the collection includes a Palette ($60) that has six eye shadow shades and two blushes.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY