It’s that time of year again – when autumnal cosmetics colors make us swoon. From ravishing deep reds to sensuous cabernets and luscious plums, we can’t wait to stock up on the best lip shades Fall has to offer. Pair statement lips with a flawless complexion and a few coats of glossy jet black mascara for a dramatic look that flatters and gets you noticed.
When going for rich, deep colors, lips need to be free from cracks and dry patches, so exfoliate and hydrate for a smoother application. Caudalie Lip Conditioner ($12) has an antioxidant rich formula that makes a perfect lip color base.
These are some of our must-have’s this season that get our top reviews. We looked at sticks, stain
Celebrity makeup artist and grooming expert Merrell Hollis believes that good skin is the foundation for great make up. His artistry has led to alliances with such major brands as Clinique, MAC, Lancôme, and Versace, and his work appears in product packaging and company advertising for L’Oréal Paris and Soft Sheen Carson. Originally from Georgia, Mr. Hollis’ fascination with couture fashion and makeup began at an early age and he received his degree in Fashion Marketing and Design from American Inter-Continental University. In addition to numerous other celebrity clients, Mr. Hollis serves as the personal makeup artist to media personality and talk show host Wendy Williams.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS