Sending a bit of spring your way with this week’s GORGEOUS #GIVEAWAY. We have 3 Senna Cosmetics Lip Pics Kits (ARV $35) for this week’s contest. It’s the Brites collection and features 5 mini lip lacquers in an adorable quilted case complete with two photo pockets that easily double as business or credit card holders.
The lip lacquers are similar to glosses but slightly thicker with more staying power. The shades are sheer but definitely add a swash of color when worn alone or over a lipstick. Think of them as a totable blast of fun—the perfect antidote to the winter blues.
The shades include:
Siren: Peach Shimmer
Shiver: Highlighted Mauve
Mimosa: Champagne Pink Shine
Known for its extensive nail color range, and cute rectangular bottles, butter LONDON now tries its hand at lip color. The collection, Lippy, is available in five shades ($17 each) and matches five nail lacquers ($14 each) already in the butter LONDON collection.
Indeed, one of the big trends seen at the Spring/Summer 2012 runway shows was the matchy-matchy look: fingers, toes and lips were color coordinated, and not just with nude shades but also bright pops of color. For the Summer 2012 season, butter LONDON’s Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme (who is somewhat of a manicure legend backstage) chose bespoke shades that range from the brazen neon to sherbert pastels to cool neutra
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS