Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Creating gorgeous lips is all about getting the shape, structure and volume right. Next, to the eyes, lips are the area of the face that tends to get the most attention. This is especially true when celebs like Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson are in the limelight causing the rest of us to gaze at our deflated lips with disdain. But we do have good options that are safe, soft, and ultra natural-looking and the selection just got even better.
So, what’s new in lip fillers?
Restylane® Silk was the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth. Now it is the first lip filler to be appro
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY