Many of us remember Suzanne “Suzy” Chaffee, the former Olympic alpine ski racer and actress who became the face of Chapstick in the late 1970s. And now for the first time in a decade, there’s a new spokesperson for the 125-year-old iconic brand. It’s Alex Morgan, the 24-year-old soccer sensation and US Women’s National Soccer Team Olympic Gold Medalist.
Morgan’s lips, energy, and enthusiasm are encouraging a whole new generation of women and men to protect their pout with Chapstick 2.0.
The new campaign—Put Your Lips First—is all about lip health. We worry so much about our skin’s health, but don’t really pay attention to our lip’s well being. We want our lips to be p
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS