Photo Credit: drkotlus.com
With offices in Manhattan, Westchester and Long Island, oculplastic surgeon Brett Kotlus, MD, is widely sought after for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Bringing a special touch to every procedure he performs, Dr Kotlus has also developed eyelid surgery instruments with 3D printers and has a patent pending for the design of custom aesthetic facial implants.
He received a Master’s degree in Genetics from the Pennsylvania State University in State College and a Medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University in Israel. After completing his residency at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System of the Albert Einstein College of M
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY