Agent Provocateur knows that lingerie and fragrance have a lot in common. At their best, they are intimate secrets that only those very close to you can share. This spring, the purveyor of some of the sexiest and most indulgent lingerie on the planet offers a new updated twist on its fragrance lineup, a trio of scents to be worn in the daytime, all inspired by the brand’s existing, classic fragrances. Here’s an overview of the new launches.
Agent Provacoteur ‘Eau Provocateur’ is a lighter interpretation of the original signature scent, a spicy oriental. The new Eau Provocateur combines citrus notes and red fruit in the top notes. Middle notes feature fresh new florals such as mu
Romantic and playful, what more could you want from a makeup collection to alleviate the winter doldrums? Enter the Laura Mercier limited-edition Lingerie Collection, available at department stores during January and February only. Inspired by lacy underthings as well as the Victorian era, the collection features four face, cheek, eye and lip products.
According to Matin Maulawizada, Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, the colors in the collection are, “beautifully warm to create glowing looks in the cold months and are spot on with the trend colors for spring.”
For the eyes and cheeks, the collection includes a Palette ($60) that has six eye shadow shades and two blushes.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY