BB, CC, and DD, what’s your letter combo? To break it down, BB creams provide treatment benefits, usually anti-acne, are oil free, and offer medium coverage. CC creams are color correctors, and generally formulated with moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients. As for DD, well, that perplexes even beauty editors—reports indicate they will be daily defense body or foot creams, but we need to wait and see because they haven’t hit the market yet.
What is available though is the fabulous AmorePacific Color Control (CC) Cushion Compact ($60). Applied with a sponge puff, this lightweight fluid evens out skin tone with a very natural looking finish and color. It feels great to apply, very
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS