Meet the East-Meets-West Beauty Expert
Moving to the U.S. from Taiwan at age 10, Linda Wang founded Karuna in 2009 as a vehicle to blend her knowledge of Asian beauty regimens with Western influences. The result is a line of do-it-yourself masks formulated to enhance any skin care regimen. Prior to creating the line, Linda earned a fashion merchandising degree and built a career in the beauty and fashion industry over the last 12 years. The Karuna line of six masks is available at retailers nationwide, including Apothia at Fred Segal in Los Angeles, Bliss Spas and Victoria’s Secret Direct.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event