Meet the East-Meets-West Beauty Expert
Moving to the U.S. from Taiwan at age 10, Linda Wang founded Karuna in 2009 as a vehicle to blend her knowledge of Asian beauty regimens with Western influences. The result is a line of do-it-yourself masks formulated to enhance any skin care regimen. Prior to creating the line, Linda earned a fashion merchandising degree and built a career in the beauty and fashion industry over the last 12 years. The Karuna line of six masks is available at retailers nationwide, including Apothia at Fred Segal in Los Angeles, Bliss Spas and Victoria’s Secret Direct.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY