Have you had a full-body exam lately? Itโs Melanoma Monday and a good time to plan getting a full-body exam by a dermatologist. One easy and free option is to visit The Skin Cancer Foundationโs Road to Healthy Skin Tour. Presented by sponsors Aveeno and Rite Aid, the tour, which is in its fifth year, provides free, full-body cancer screenings and the latest skin cancer information.
On Wednesday, May 9, the tour stops in New York City at Lincoln Center, followed by stops on May 18 in Cambridge, MA, and May 19 in Wethersfield, CT. No appointments are required, but you should show up early, since the screenings are on a first-come, first-served basis. Check The Skin Cancer Foundationโ
From Lincoln Center to midtown, New York City is abuzz with Fashion Week Spring 2012, running from September 8 to September 15. Along with the fabulous fashions that we will be seeing this spring, beauty takes center stage at the runway shows. Here is a glimpse of some of the beauty looks making their way down the walks and platforms of the shows.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY