Photo Credit: Matthew Minucci
When I heard about Clinique’s sensitive skin nail enamel, I was even more curious than if it was the latest skincare trend. After all, I had never heard of sensitive nails but I felt as though I must be missing something.
Leave it to Clinique to figure this out. They have discovered that we touch our eyes eyes about 200 times a day; therefore, nail enamel that is not properly formulated for sensitive skins can cause significant allergies or periorbital dermatitis, which is a facial rash that develops around the upper and lower eyelids. No thank you!
A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins(ARV $16)
This newly realized data inspired Clinique to devote six years of R&D to develop
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY