Kathryn Murray Dickinson was sick and tired of needing a magnifying glass or PhD to interpret what was in her skin care products and she wasn’t going to take it anymore.
And now no one else has to either. She started a beauty e-tail site called AILLEA, selling only natural, organic and toxin-free luxury cosmetics and skincare products. Soon after she opened her first brick-and-mortar shop in Denver, CO with plans for more to follow.
Yes, you can find some of the SKUs sold by AILLEA at other retailers, but no other vendor houses only this category all together in one place, AILLEA allows women to make conscious and thoughtful choices without a ‘Where’s Waldo’-style hunt.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY