Once she discovered the beauty industry, Lilli Gordon, CEO and Founder of First Aid Beauty never looked back at her former career in finance. It all started with a job guiding the fledgling Fresh soap and body line into a full-blown luxury skincare company, ultimately purchased by LVMH. Next, Lilli turned to a beauty cause very close to her own heart, efficacious, every day skincare that was developed for sensitive skin. She founded FAB in 2009, and now her fundamental, workhorse products are sold at Sephora and multiple online resources.
Tell us a little bit about your background. How did you get started in the beauty biz?
I have a very strange background t
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS