Photo Credit: lilash.com
Leading the eyelash growth industry, LiLash is a purified serum that enhances the appearance of length and curl of eyelashes. Created by a physician, and ophthalmologist tested and approved, LiLash is safe and effective. The product is applied once daily— a stress-free experience with unbelievable results. LiLash pairs perfectly with extensions and your best mascara, or you can use LiLash alone.
Get gorgeous lashes that make your eyes sparkle
Use less mascara with greater volume, length, and separation
Extension wearers experience less natural lash breakage
Safe for sensitive eyes
Proven formula, guaranteed satisfaction
This Gorgeous Giveaway include
REVITALASH VS LI LASH
There are now so many lash lengtheners available, what’s a girl to do? Revitalash and Li Lash are two of the biggest names, so I put them to the test.
Revitalash costs around $150 depending on where you get it. I found it easy to apply and it didn’t irritate my eyes. It does take a while to work. After about 2 weeks I thought my lashes were a little fuller, so I kept using it. In another 2 weeks I didn’t see much more of an improvement. For me, since I am young and my lashes are pretty long to begin with, it wasn’t really worth using it long term. I think if you have lashes in need of a wow factor, this is a pretty good product to try.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY