Got something to hide? Whether you have dark circles because you skimped on sleep or they’re there due to hereditary or other reasons there’s no reason you shouldn’t look bright-eyed and well-rested all the time. Pro advice and first-rate products will help you see the light.
Lijha Stewart, Director of Artistry and Education at Make Up For Ever says “the type of concealer that best suits you depends on the texture of the skin around your eyes and what your coverage needs are.” If your skin is dry she recommends you avoid powder and concealer sticks as they can exacerbate any dry texture under your eyes. Instead, she likes a liquid or cream concealer for the best, most natural looki
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY