LED – the acronym for light emitting diodes – is a low level light therapy that can have a profound effect on healing skin, so much so that they have become a staple in dermatologist’s and cosmetic surgeon’s offices to use post injections of fillers like Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra Aesthetic.
LightStim offers an Acne Light and a Rosacea Light that are specifically designed to address each skin condition differently. Blue light for blemishes has been used in skincare clinics for decades. Portable at-home LED devices use the same blue light found in dermatologist’s offices to reduce the bacteria that causes blemishes to erupt and can reduce the healing time for pimples you alrea
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY