Photo Credit: Pexels.com
Vacation beauty prep starts well before you pack your bag and print your boarding pass—especially if your trip includes beach or pool time. If your goal is smooth, soft, glowing skin from head to toe, we’ve got a guide to getting it right.
Exfoliation is essential for putting your best face forward, as eliminating the buildup of dry, dull, dead skin cells instantly reveals more youthful, healthier-looking skin. According to New York City Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bryan Forley, “Regular exfoliation has numerous benefits for your skin, including managing excess oil and debris that can lead to acne breakouts, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores and enhancing the pe
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Olga Lorencin, leading esthetician and renowned skin care expert, left her former-Yugoslavia home for the sunny coast of Southern California where she began her career working in LA’s most reputable skin care clinics. It would not be long, however, before she discovered a gap between the treatments offered and the European standard of skin care she was accustomed to.
By combining her classical training with the latest skin care advancements, Olga made visible results attainable one client at a time. Before long, she had built a clientele of some of the most celebrated complexions in Hollywood including Halle Berry, Eva Mendez, Jessica Biel and Viola Davis, to name a few. Taking her
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY