Not all fingernails are created equal. Some are actually constructed out of gel by a pro nail tech. Gel manicures are the rage because they last two to three weeks and take about three minutes to dry with no risk of smudging the polish before you leave the salon. Quick-drying, long-lasting brush on gel polish is taking center stage at salons all over the country, especially for busy women who don’t want to be a slave to a salon.
Gel nails are a type of artificial nails that most closely resembles the natural nail. Similar to their predecessor acrylic nails, they are also made from a combo of monomer liquid and polymer powder. The monomer liquid reacts with the polymer powder to
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS