Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Thanks to Baby Foot Original Exfoliation Foot Peel growing numbers of people are putting their best feet forward on the Internet via ‘foot selfies’ along with praise about the product’s “gross, yet amazing” results.
With more than 11, 300 ratings of which 60% are of the five-star ilk, Baby Foot is definitely a fan favorite. The main reason for their popularity? They work and they work well, like really, really well.
Here’s the deal: After washing your feet thoroughly, (warning: taking short cuts may affect the results, according to many online reviewers), you place your feet –even if they are of the “horrible, dry, cracked desert floor” variety in two plastic booties
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY