Dr. Leslie Stevens, MD FACS, believes that by focusing on just a few cosmetic procedures, he can consistently deliver optimum results to his patients—achieving results that are balanced and natural-looking. Practicing in the Beverly Hills area since 1988, he limits his practice to aesthetic surgery only, specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, and body contouring. He has been featured as an expert in numerous publications—including Cosmopolitan, People, and The Wall Street Journal—and has volunteered his time performing operations in South America for the charitable organization Interplast.
What is the difference between east coast and west
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY