With offices in Manhattan, Long Island’s glamorous East End and Aspen, Colorado, Kenneth Mark, MD, caters to a very savvy sect. Many of his patients don’t want to look like they have had any work done, and most won’t tolerate anything, but minimal downtime. It is here that Mark works his magic, blending tried-and-true procedures like chemical peels with some of the newest non-invasive energy-based technologies to achieve natural results with limited recovery time. In addition to his private practice, Mark also serves as a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at New York University.
And he loves what he does and has no plans of slowing down. “What may be a small procedure
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY