Photo Credit: Chanel
It was the pursuit of luck that drove Gabriel Chanel to surround herself with charms and talisman.
The symbols that traditionally have been used to lure good fortune are the inspiration for the Fall 2013 color collection by the House of Chanel. Fittingly called Superstition, the collection is available now in stores and at chanel.com.
The tones for the Fall collection are very neutral and wintry: sumptuous tones of khaki, beige, bright apricot, pink lead, and soft lavender. The eyes are gray and smokey, and evoke mystery, allure, and a deep and thoughtful beauty. The must-have in this collection are the new “lucky charm” duos, which have shade-matched pairs for the lips and the cheek
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS