There is definitely a nip in the air. When I walk outside, I can’t get enough of the gorgeous caramel-colored leaves that keep on piling up, practically begging someone to jump in them. I’ve also started collecting wood and can hardly wait to give my new fireplace a go.
Can you tell that Fall is definitely my favorite season (with winter not far behind)? But, the one thing I can do without is the dry outdoor air and even drier indoor heat combo that more often than not leaves me with thirsty, dull, lackluster, fried-looking locks. This year, instead of doing major damage control post-damage, I plan on being proactive and switch out my usual conditioner with a moisturizing hair mask ever
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY