Photo Credit: ebsplasticsurgery.com
In some circles, New York City-based plastic surgeon Elan B. Singer, MD, is known as Commander Select Elan Singer. He is a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve and performs monthly surgeries at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
Much of what he has learned treating the nation’s veterans has served to improve the care he offers to patients in his private practice.
Singer is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his plastic and reconstructive surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Singer completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at Lenox Hill
Word travels fast in this industry and the word on the street is that Manhattan plastic surgeon Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS, is the new “it” doctor for women seeking revision breast augmentation and those who are interested in the newly approved “gummy bear” breast implants. It helps that Pfeifer is one of a handful of female plastic surgeons and as such is uniquely positioned to understand how women think and what they want out of a given procedure.
Gender aside, her qualifications speak for themselves. Board-certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Pfeifer has offices in Manhattan, Great Neck, and the Hamptons. She is an attending
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY