Photo Credit: www.clinique.com
CLINIQUE HIGH LENGTHS MASCARA: This is an innovative mascara that has a bright green curved, extra fine-toothed comb to bring out the best in your lashes, even the baby ones. I have never grown accustomed to wands with combs but this model spoke to me so I gave it a try. The extra benefit is the conditioning formula that coats the lashes. It works very well to lift and separate lashes, adds curl and length. I wouldnt go so far as to say that it adds volume, but your lashes will reach your brows if you get this right! My only gripe is that if you use too much it can feel a bit sticky or waxy, but I am able to avoid clumps by not overdoing it.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – At $14, this is pretty comparable to some of the luxury brand mascaras but about half the price. Available in classic black and black/brown.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS