Photo Credit: www.lancome-usa.com
From big wands to oscillating applicators, mascaras have come a long way from the one size fits all brush of your grandmother’s era. And that’s a good thing, because not everyone’s needs and style are alike. To help in your quest to find the perfect lash enhancer, BITB has put together a list of some of the newest to hit beauty shelves and aisles. Length, volume and separation –you can have it all with the bounty of mascaras in the marketplace.
Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes, $26 – While the world may be agog for Lancôme’s oscillating mascara, BITB loves Doll Lashes. With a new cone-shaped brush, this mascara creates a big wide-eyed look fringed with thick and lengthened lashe
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY