HBO recently debuted the premier episode of the second season of Girls. That very same night Lena Dunham, the show creator and Hollywood wunderkind, took home two Golden Globes for her show. Even though Girls is in its infancy, the show, which depicts the lives, loves, and calamities of four female friends, is quickly earning its place in popular culture.
The same cable network also was the home to another four-female friends’ franchise—Sex and The City. This iconic TV show ran from 1998 until 2004, spawned two movies and new prequel The Carrie Diaries, and earned seven of its 54 Emmy Award nominations, eight of its 24 Golden Globe Award nominations, and three of its 11 Screen Actor
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY