Celebrity and editorial makeup artist Dillon Peña had a vision: enhance the landscape of the green beauty industry with clean, natural small-batch beauty products. He created Leland Francis as an ode to his great-grandfather, and set the natural beauty bar high by offering handmade, cruelty-free, vegan formulations crafted in the USA.
Leland Francis celebrates individuality and indulgent self-care for a more youthful you, using the finest ingredients that layer beautifully under makeup and are delicate on skin. The botanically-based brand extends beyond skincare to bodycare and candles.
BITB caught up with Dillon to learn more about his motivation for creating Leland Francis
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS