For those of you that thought you needed longer legs, bigger boobs or less wrinkles to attract your dream man, you’ll be pleased to know that these features are not top of a British man’s tick list!
BITB has found that various studies carried out lately in the UK, have all shown that your smile plays an important role in attracting an ideal partner. Let’s face it, for millions of UK singletons, any help in the dating game will be most welcome. It seems that in the UK, teeth are comparable to a peacock’s tail or bird’s song in the attraction-stakes. They signify good health and a genetic superiority, which is imperative when humans choose a mate – if only on a subconscious level for
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS