Photo Credit: Britenz.com
A mega-watt smile seems to be high on everyone’s list. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), teeth whitening procedures are the most requested service at cosmetic dentists offices today.
“A bright smile is often the first impression of someone and symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and success,” says Indiana-based dentist Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS. As we age, teeth start to discolor and turn shades of yellow and gray from food and beverages that cause staining such as coffee, tea, cola, red wine, berries, and tobacco. “Teeth naturally wear over time as well. The brighter, more translucent enamel may thin, revealing the darker, more opaque dentin layer of the
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY