No steel magnolias here, just shiny, lustrous locks thanks to Klorane’s new Magnolia hair-care range. The three product line (shampoo, conditioner and leave-in spray), incorporates magnolia leaf wax, which mimics hair’s protective, natural hydrolipidic film to smooth the cuticle. The result is hair that is naturally protected, hydrated and extra shiny due to the light reflection quality of the hydrolipidic film.
Klorane, a French beauty company, uses magnolias harvested in the southwest of France, but interestingly the magnolia is a new world plant hailing from Louisiana. It was originally called the “Tulip Laurel,” but when it arrived in France in 1711 it was renamed in honor
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS