With Fashion Week well on its way and the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 being honored tomorrow, many eyes are focused on New York at the moment. What better time for fragrance house Bond No. 9 to launch its new I LOVE NEW YORK fragrance series.
Building on the iconic, I Love New York logo, designed in 1977 for the State of New York by Milton Glaser, Bond No. 9 moves beyond its New York City-centric creations to develop a line celebrating all of New York State. Eventually the series will encompass 15 regions of New York State when the range is complete. All of the fragrances in the I LOVE NEW YORK series will convey an easy-to-wear chic, to be worn comfortably like a basic layer of cloth
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY