2013 will be the year American women can reclaim their cleavage. At long last the U.S. FDA approved Allergan’s Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Anatomically Shaped Silicone-Gel Filled Breast Implant to increase breast size(augmentation) in women at least 22 years old and to rebuild breast tissue(reconstruction) in women of any age.The FDA requires that Allergan conduct a series of post-approval studies to assess long-term safety and effectiveness outcomes and the risks of rare disease. This marks the 4th FDA-approved silicone gel-filled breast implant product available in the U.S. manufactured by three companies: Allergan, Mentor, and Sientra.
Cohesive gel implants, also referred to as “gum
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS