Teal is the New Orange…for Halloween 2015 at least!
This year, a national campaign, the The Teal Pumpkin Project, is encouraging people to offer non-food treats so that all trick-or-treaters (even those with severe food allergies) feel included and stay safe throughout the Halloween season. Those who choose to participate simply place a teal-colored pumpkin outside their home to make it known that even if they’re still giving out candy, there are also allergy-safe options available as well — think small toys or other non-food items.
The color teal wasn’t chosen lightly. Color psychology is big business — just ask those in the field of marketing and branding who believe that the co
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY