KIMBERLY SAYER OF LONDON – In my experience, there aren’t many good options for gentle facial exfoliation. Products that really work either sting or leave my face feeling raw, while kinder, gentler products leave behind the flakes and roughness I was trying to get rid of in the first place. Needless to say I’m somewhat jaded when a product promising gentle facial exfoliation comes my way.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY