Photo Credit: drdeankane.com
Dr. Dean Kane and Lauri Kane are the co-founders of Center for Cosmetic Surgery and Medispa in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Kane is a board certified plastic surgeon and an associate clinical professor for the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital. At the Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MediSpa, they offer a full menu of non-invasive medical spa treatments. An “anti-aging” medical practice that helps patients who are interested in enhancing their appearance and lifestyle. Dr. Kane’s expertise in cosmetic surgery and Lauri’s management and education skills have allowed the Kanes to expand their business beyond traditional plastic surgery. The
Photo Credit: ZOSKINHEALTH.COM
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT – TOMORROW, TUESDAY, MARCH 3 AT 1-130 PM ET
Join Beautyinthebag and Skin care expert Lauri Kane of Center for Cosmetic Surgery of Maryland to get the scoop on how to use retinol to turn back time on your skin. Lauri will help you learn how to add retinol to your skin care regimen, even if you’re a newbie. Find out why retinol is so important for healthy skin and how best to use it.
To join in, use @ZOSkinHealth and @DrDeanKane plus hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG of course, and ask Lauri all of your pressing questions on anti-aging skin c
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY