For the 14th year, L’Oréal celebrated the accomplishments of women in a range of scientific pursuits with the presentation of the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards during a ceremony in Paris on March 29. Five exceptional women scientists from around the globe were honored for their contributions to resolve major global challenges.
“In order to meet the challenges of the future, we must encourage science and women’s potential,” said Irina Bokova, Director General of UNESCO, who presented the awards.
“This award has changed the lives of numerous scientific women. In becoming emblematic of the ethical commitment of our company, this program has inspired and motiva
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY