Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Brand new year, brand new makeup trends…usually. But, there’s one straggler from 2016 that will only intensify this year, and I for one am more than happy it’s here to stay. The molten makeup look is flattering for all because it can be pulled off in a variety of ways. You can play up your eyes with metallic hues, your face with warm or cool highlighters and try a lip look or two.
“Metallics in the form of liners, shadows and even lips will be huge in 2017,” says top professional makeup Artist, Katie Jane Hughes. She’s perfected the look by applying shimmery bronze eyeshadows with a damp brush to intensify the color and pairing it with a red lip for special occasions or a nude lip fo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY