Photo Credit: depositphotos
Bet you didn’t know that how you wash your sheets, towels and t-shirts can also have an effect on your skin?
Everything from your clothes to towels, bedding and even your kids’ toys, can trigger irritation, especially if you suffer from eczema or atopic dermatitis. According to the National Eczema Society, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema, and there are many different types of this common skin condition.
According to Boca Raton dermatologist Jeffrey Fromowitz, “Dyes and fragrances found in laundry soaps and detergents have chemicals that in adults, children and babies with extremely sensitive skin, can trigger a reaction. It’s a good idea to wash all new fabrics – c
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY