Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Makeup Academy is an exclusive beauty collection that CVS/pharmacy stores launched nationwide in August. Makeup professionals and beauty experts developed the products.
The three types of products–lip, false eyelashes, and makeup brushes–are the focus of this test launch, which features many a shade in distinct black machines along the stores’ walls, with the words “Makeup Academy” on top of them in bold letters.
The reason for these categories is based on research surrounding 35 million CVS/pharmacy weekly consumers, 80% of whom are women. The research showed that lip products were the most impulse purchase done by women, and with this in mind, Makeup Academy has more than 100 lip p
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY